Applicant Management CenterUtilize modern technology to create a consistent and compliant hiring process.
Complicated regulations increase the burden of compliance, illuminating the need for HR departments to create a simplified onboarding process.
Web-based pre-screen questions
Online job application and authorization
Applicant tracking system with centralized dashboard
Integrated background screening and drug testing
Compliance management tools and resources
Applicant tracking benefits
Integrated online applications
- A candidate-specific, secure login to fill out an application.
- Application access is controlled via recruiter-sent emails or unsolicited applications.
- Unsolicited applications can be entered with a customized link from your company’s web site.
- Applications can be configured to only require the information needed to do the background check.
- Applications can be configured to be sent immediately for background check or to be sent to the Applicant Tracking list for review by the recruiter.
- An unlimited number of pre-screen questions can be defined for which the applicant will be prompted to answer when filling out the application.
- FCRA notices are displayed as part of the application with options for the applicant to agree to the terms of the FCRA before they can continue and fill out an application.
- A customizable disclaimer / certification is displayed on the application for which the candidate is required to provide their electronic signature as acceptance of these terms.
- Files can be uploaded by applicants from the online application to include release forms, resumes, etc.
- Complete email support with ability to request that an application be filled out and confirmation once completed. All email correspondence is tracked and can be viewed from the Applicant Tracking list.
- “Flag” applicants with a variety of statuses before moving them to an Archived Applicants list.