Human Trafficking Reporting PolicyIf you were a victim of human trafficking, you may request that we block information related to this from your background report.
You have selected information on Human Trafficking regarding how to block information on a consumer report.
If you believe that any information supplied by Info Quest, Inc. is included in a report due to Human Trafficking, you may contact us at our general disputes address, PO Box 15521, Surfside Beach, SC 29587, or our mailing address specifically for Human Trafficking Dispute submissions, 812 S. Poplar Drive, Suite 7, Surfside Beach, SC 29575, our main office number, 843-233-9675, or our toll-free line dedicated to contacting us regarding human trafficking, 888-689-9677, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or our dedicated email for contact regarding Human Trafficking, email@example.com.
The following is a short summary of what you need to provide for us to process your request to block information:
Proof of Identity
- Full name including: suffix, e.g. “Jr.”
- Past full names.
- Full mailing address.
- Date of birth.
- Full social security number.
If the above is not available, then the following may be provided:
- Government issued identification documents.
- Utility bills with your name on it.
- Providing answers to questions which only you would be expected to be able to answer.
Proof of Victim Determination
This is documentation that shows that you were forced to be a victim of Human Trafficking. This includes:
- A determination of Trafficking by a federal, state or Tribal government entity.
- A decision of Court of competent jurisdiction establishing Trafficking, including papers filed in the case.
- A finding of Trafficking by a non-governmental organization or human trafficking task force, including victim service providers affiliated with these entities authorized by a federal, state or Tribal government entity; or
- A self-attestation by you that identifies you as a victim of Trafficking that is signed or certified by a federal, state, or Tribal government entity, Court of competent jurisdiction or an authorized representative of these entities.
Identify Adverse Information
You must identify the information that you request to be blocked. We must be able to identify what you are concerned about. If need be, we can provide you with our last report on you. It may be that we have never provided a report on you. If so, we will inform you that we have no information to block.
Once we receive your request to block, the objectionable information will be blocked within 4 days. If you provide the required information within 25 days, the block will be permanently blocked. If you do not provide the information, the block will be removed. If you disagree with the lifting of the block you may contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint.